REQUIREMENTS FOR POTENTIAL NGO-PARTNERS:
- Duly filled-up Application for Accreditation;
- Authenticated copy of the organizations latest registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission or Cooperative Development Authority, whichever is appropriate;
- Latest NBI Clearance of the President/Chairman;
- Organizations By-Laws/ Charter/ Rules and Regulations;
- List of Members (with corresponding address and contact number);
- Official logo, uniform and identification card issued to members;
- Duly filled-up Affidavit of Undertaking by the President/Chairman; stipulating to be non-partisan, non-political, non-solicitation for money using the name of PDEA, and other unscrupulous activity that will affect the integrity of the Agency.
- Organizations Financial Report
REQUIREMENTS for NGOs with existing accreditation with PDEA:
- Accomplishment Report on the anti-drug activities initiated by the organization for the previous year with attached photo documentation;
- List of new members (with corresponding address and contact number)
- Organizations Financial Report.